Sunday, April 22, 2012

Makeover

Inspired in some way I think by my awesome pacman cake yesterday, Nick has given the blog this pacman makeover. Amazing the things that can make you grin from ear to ear like a child at Christmas!!! He still won't read it, but this is his way of supporting it. I could not be any more lucky. Today is my last day of normality. Tomorrow is a hospital day and Tuesday is C-day 1 of 12. I think the reality of what the next 6 months are going to feel like is starting to hit me. I'm still in bed. That's 17 hours in bed. Cancer makes that almost acceptable. That mindset however just makes you lazy. I'm getting up now and taking Louie for a walk. You can't be lazy when there's a bored beagle puppy loose in your new house.

6 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! Who knew an IT Whizz kid was the way forward! Give louis my love, thinking of ya x

    ReplyDelete
  2. now you just need the sound effects!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work nick! now if you could put that on a cake....hehe!!!!

    ReplyDelete