Tuesday, April 24, 2012

LIARS!!

"Patients receiving the ABVD chemotherapy protocol will experience mild nausea and no vomiting"..... They lied. In the spirit of too much information, the vomit, like the pee, is bright red. On the upside, throwing up helps the NOT MILD nausea. Looks like my 'make yourself sick and you'll feel much better' alcohol training will come in handy over the next 6 months. On the downside, I have officially been relegated to the en-suite side of the bed until the end of treatment. I wasn't even out of the bathroom and Nick was switching the contents of the bedside tables (his - gadgets, mine- a pharmacy). The sight of me climbing across the bed at the speed of light has obviously made him fearful for his gadgets. I hate this side. This means war Pacman.

1 comment:

  1. Sona this blog is amazing and you are amazing. Pacman is not remotely amazing so as long as your positivity and courage stays amazing as it is now all will turn out to be amazing. Enough of the word "amazing" but one thing I do want to say is your courage and stubbornness to beat this (Armenian genes I think?) amazes me

    ReplyDelete