Wednesday, July 25, 2012

You'd never know

Who would think this person is post 4 months of chemo and is bald, eyelash-less and eyebrow-less?? The picture is bad because I took it using the laptop (strangely difficult, especially when you can't work your laptop). I think its important to see though- if you have or get cancer, are having/ ever need to get chemo PANIC NOT! That fears of 'I just don't want to look sick, I don't want people to know I'm sick, I don't want people to stare, I'll have to hide at home, my social life will be over, I won't be recognisable' are unnecessary. Anyone you don't want to know wont know. Just don't write a public blog :)


 


















Edit: It has just been pointed out to me that my 'hair' looks grey in this photo. I assure you it is in fact the fault of the crappy picture and it is in fact a lovely chocolate brown! In order to show this, the photo on the right was taken today also when we visited my grandmother to bring her some birthday treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment