Wednesday, September 25, 2013

5 words

If someone told you that you could choose 5 words to be written in a letter to you and that no matter what they were they would be true what would you choose? You have won the lotto? Here is a pay rise? Here is a new puppy/phone/TV/ car/mansion? Hands down, no contest, if I had been asked this question at any point over the last 18 months these are the words I would have asked for:





And, because I'm an incredibly lucky person, or because people have been wishing it for me with all their might, or because I had a super medical team from start to finish, or because I went through a year and a half of grueling treatments , or because drug companies want to make money and so they research diseases and the best drugs for them, or whatever reason it can be attributed to, today I read those words.

I've done scans before, I've seen those words before but for some reason this time feels different. It's time to really leave it all behind now. If I could just figure out how.....

Onwards and upwards hodge blog readers. I know from views and emails I've received that fellow hodgers are still reading these posts. You'll get there in the end and when you do, life is great.

5 comments:

  1. Hi sona delighted to hear the good news I'm delighted for you your so derserving of such good news love Rita and Brendan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful to read your blog. Happy Days Ahead for you Sona. Always thinking of you Paula & Family XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sona, I was actually just checking out a few of your posts and wanted to thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences throughout your journey. I'm glad to see that you had such a great support system which I'm sure you can attest to that it can make a world of difference. I did have a quick question about your blog and was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance, thanks so much!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily, no problem, my email address is in the My Story tab at the top of the page, you can contact me there :)

      Delete
  4. Really this game remainds me older days, happy to play this game again, for info look this
    vintage arcade games

    ReplyDelete